Monday 13 August 2012

Bachelorette Party Card

This weekend I am attending a bachelorette party.



Well actually over here we call it a hen party, but this was the closest for the theme I could find paper for!
I bought this paper quite a few years ago, and the cover got lost in the many years of storage!

I used Spellbinder dies and a flower embossing folder to cut out and emboss the black card. I used a silver grey card for the smaller size and heat embossed the message on.

I used some paper flowers and skeleton leaves from my stash, and used a button and brads as the centres.

I had hoped to enter this in a challenge, only that after a week of technical difficulty and baby difficulty, I missed the deadline! I'm thrilled how it turned out, and hope my friend likes it.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day :D
Eithne

2 comments:

Emily said...

Also really lovely, especially like the embossing! See you soon XX

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, I love the papers and the embossing and torn vellum look fabulous, I couldn't find your follower button to follow you though
Lindsay xx