Wednesday 15 May 2013

Elephant fun

Hello everyone, hope you had a great Wednesday. Today I am showing you a card I made recently for a little boys 1st birthday.



When I saw the elephant paper, I thought it was perfect for the card. I cut out the digit one from some adhesive blue felt. Then used some gems to highlight the number, and used a silver pen to outline the whole number.





I used circle dies with blue card to create the layered effect, and again using the silver pen outlined the bigger circle in faux stitches and drew "today"





I embossed half the red card, this particular embossing folder allows for embossing any direction which is fantastic. I stuck some outline stickers with the sentiment "happy birthday" to a blue strip.





Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great day :)
Eithne

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Another Great card Eithne!!
Think I need that embossing folder!! :-)
Hugs,
Michelle xx