Monday 7 October 2013

Anything Goes at TTPHC

Hello, happy Monday to you! Hope the weekend treated you well and your week begins well. This week over at Through the Purple Haze Challenges, the challenge is "Anything Goes" with Indigo Blu.



This is the card I made:

 With some beautiful grey irisdescent board, I die cut out with the largest Sizzix Framelits Label die. I used some marbelle grey paper for the second sheet of the card. I trimmed around the edge of the inside paper to make it slightly smaller.
 I used the two smaller framelits dies for the sentiment. With some lovely pink bakers twine I wrapped it around the sentiment card and attached a butterfly charm. I used some black ink for the Indigo Blu sentiment, 'You're Bloomin' Great".

 I inked the edge of the opening with some silver ink, it just seemed to merge the two colours better. For the top left corner, I used a paper flower and a button, and some tear dropped embellishments.
 For the bottom right of the card, and probably the most prominent and dramatic corner, I used another Indigo Blu stamp, the beautiful large flower stamped in cerise pink onto pink card. For continuity, I used some more tear drop embellishments and some washi tape.
Hope you like my card, why not give the challenge a go? Thanks for stopping by :)

I hope to enter this card in a few challenges.
Bearly Mine Challenges - Ribbon/string/twine
Cards and More - Sparkle and Bling
Top Tip Tuesday - Flowers
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes/make it girly
Have a great Monday,
Eithne :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Very different looking card! No less beautiful, though, very very striking. I've no doubt, like all your cards, it is a hundred times more lovely in the flesh :) x

butterfly dream cards said...

Very different, very lovely and so well made..i really like it....

fiona
x

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Eithne! Wow, what a gorgeous card you have made! I love your subtle and lovely colors!!
Hugs
Darcy

Tracey Manderson said...

This is great. I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, good luck and hope you will join us again.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

Love the pretty pink flower! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.