Sunday 1 June 2014

Birthday Season!



Hello, and hope you are enjoying the Bank Holiday wherever you are :) We had such a beautiful sunny day, here in Ireland today. Fingers crossed it will last for the summer ;)

Today I would like to share with you, a 12" x 12" scrapbook layout. It is my first 12" x 12",  normally I do 8" x 8". I am entering this in the Scrap Around the World birthday/celebration challenge.


Every October we have 'Birthday Season' in our house. Within a matter of weeks we have 8 birthdays!! Phew, a very busy time. My two girls both celebrate their Birthdays in October, and in fitting in with the theme I scrapped a layout of both girls preparing and celebrating for their Birthday.

I used some stamping, layering with vellum, layering with printed paper and card, misting, some buttons to add some embellishments also. I crocheted a flower to tie in with the colour scheme, and added a button to it. I did some doodles around the edge too!
With natural light photo!

A close up-

Hope you have a wonderful weekend,Thanks for stopping by :)
Eithne

3 comments:

langeatheart said...

This is adorable! I love the your use of the doilies! Thanks for playing along with us at SATW! :)

Unknown said...

So beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World!

Hera said...

What a sweet page! Very soft and beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at SATW!