Saturday 7 July 2012

DL Thank You Card


This card started off for no one! I found the "thank you" sentiment hiding in amongst my left over cut outs, and thought it looked lovely. It is from the "Storybook" cartridge. I also found a spare cut out of the scalloped circle. I split the Thank You in half, as I needed to place them at different levels. Scouring through my stash, I found some printed paper that coordinated well with all the elements. I used it for the background, and punched a circle for the centre of the scalloped edge.

I embossed the flower background on some irridescent pink paper, but as the folder was only an A6 size, I had to do two separate pieces.  The flower "motif" is hiding the join in the two separate pieces. I stuck this onto some cream board, that I gave a scalloped edge to with my trimmer/cutter.

I put a flower, into the middle of the scalloped circle, and used a button as the flower centre.

I love the different layers on the card.


I also love the different textures.




Next, I just need to find someone to thank!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a good day!


No comments: