Saturday 15 August 2015

A Kraft Best Wishes

Hello, hope you are having a wonderful day :)
Today I made a 5"x7" card for a friend, who was feeling a little under the weather.


A while back I bought some DoCrafts Papermania 5x7" Kraft card blanks. I am a sucker for kraft card lately, and couldn't pass up on these beauties ;) The tone of the kraft is beautifully rich, and they go so well with all my deep colour card and paper stock, especially My Mind's Eye Remarkable Smile and complementing paper range.


I used some cream board and layered it with some My Mind's Eye paper, and then stamped the sentiment with black Archival ink. I placed a strip of yellow Remarkable Smile paper going horizontally, with a co-ordinating brad.

My friend loved the card, and is now thankfully on the mend!
Hope you have a wonderful day, and thanks for stopping by.

Eithne :)

No comments: